Want More Customers?
Lets face it. More customers means more business. Lead generation is the first step in the sales cycle. To do it effectively, you need to identify who is your ideal prospect, what it is your customers are looking for and how they are likely to try find it. Our web analytics have been specially developed to precisely understand how visitors are interacting with the web and then leverage proven traffic generation strategies to boost your website performance.
Unlike traditional advertising our lead generation services are specially tailored to drive down your CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) of a new lead or sale by finding highly targeted traffic, sending it to your site and getting more conversions.
Our lead generation strategies do not rely on a single method but instead incorporate a range of techniques to maximize your lead generation efforts. These include paid per click advertising, organic search optimisation, email marketing campaigns, internal and external list building, website optimisation, automated lead capture, social media, affiliate marketing and targeting offline promotions to your website.
If you want to grow your business fast then Atomic Digital Marketing offers a range of cost effective solutions to help you find new customers.
Research has shown that getting visitors to your website, whilst important, is not the end of the journey.If you are unable to keep them there and have them interact with your website then all of your marketing efforts have been wasted. The goal of your website should be to get a conversion. Unfortunately most business owners don’t understand conversion rate optimization.
Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is the process of improving the ratio of website visitors who either buy from you or otherwise interact with your website in a positive way.
Whilst the ultimate successful conversion might be a website sale there are also a number of other conversions which you may wish to target including a membership registration, content download,clicking through to a promotional offer or even as simple a picking up the phone.
At Atomic Digital Marketing we believe that conversion rate optimisation is a key benefit that separates us from the competition. For us, CRO is one of the most important parts of a website marketing strategy. Our direct response strategies make it crystal clear to every visitor why they should take action, what action they should take and how to take that action. Every word, design element and call-to-action is carefully planned and tested to maximise the number of sales leads you generate.
After all your website can be your best salesperson working for you 24 hours a day.
- Review what it is you are wanting to achieve from your online strategy
- Analyse how prospects are using your site for:
- Complexity – Whether you are trying to get someone to pur chase something or fill out a form, the more complexity the less likely they are to complete the task.
- Value Proposition – Are you giving your customers value for money? Does your website provide visitors with the information they need to evaluate what you have to offer in a manner that will persuade them to act.
- Counter Objections – Have you addressed all of the reasons that consumers may choose not to act? Is it fast and easy to purchase? Do they feel they can trust you will deliver what you promise?
- Develop elements to meet these needs
- Make the appropriate lead generation website changes & begin conversion testing
- Collect enough data to accurately draw conclusions from your test
- Review the changes in conversion performance & adjust appropriately
Most Searched Terms: Lead Generation Services, Best Lead Gen Company Sydney, Lead Generation Websites Melbourne, Digital Marketing Agency Brisbane.